The North Conway Country Club experience includes a premier practice facility. Whether you’re looking for the perfect spot to work out the “kinks” in your swing or a great warm up prior to 18 holes of golf on our championship course, you’ll be able to use every club in your bag. Beginners to the most experienced golfers return time after time to hone their golfing skills on our great practice facility.
Our Facility Features
- All grass, natural turf teeing area providing course-like conditions complete with target flags.
- Three chipping and pitching greens to improve your short game.
- A large practice putting green with realistic slope and breaks.
- A green side bunker to allow you to work on your sand shots.
Purchase your practice balls in our Pro Shop located in the main club house.
Small Basket – 40 balls (approx) $7.00
Large Basket – 80 balls (approx) $12.00
Immediately to the left of our 1st fairway. Please check in with the golf shop staff prior to going down to the range.
Available by appointment with our PGA Professional, Kevin Walker – (603-356-9391)
N.C.C.C. Range Etiquette
- On the teeing area, please repair you divots using the grass seed mix provided.
- Please do not pitch or chip to the “putting only” green.
- Please do not pitch or chip “backwards” to the 3 chipping greens from the driving tee area.
- Please leave ample space between you and fellow golfers.
- Please use proper judgment at all times.